Wednesday, April 24, 2013

01:49

Ok...it's 10 minutes till 2(in the morning), and I just woke up to go to the bath room(that's what I do now...I'm in my 40's). I didn't wake to an alarm or to Angus moaning or being in pain. I just woke up because I had to pee. Thank God! He is lying there with his legs crossed way up in the air as usual just sleeping like a baby for the first time in 1 month 3 weeks and 1 day. Truth is I couldn't be happier with having to sleep here right now. I miss my wife and other 3 kids, but this is worth the wait.

Craig

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome :) Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes my heart smile - hugs.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you GOD for PEACE for all and especially Angus!!! Isn't that a wonderful thing to wake up to Craig?? Been there done that got the tee shirt to prove it!!!!
    Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You derserve a little peace. Praying for a fast recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips